Hedge Trimmer Kiam Sherwood 2 stroke Petrol H-60 (22.5cc) 2 stroke
With a double sided reciprocating blade this hedge trimmer easily cuts through material up to 30mm in diameter and will make light work of maintaining hedges. It features a 180 degree twist-grip rear handle which adjusts to three positions for comfortable working. (Upright, Left-side & right-side)
The Kiam Sherwood H-60 petrol hedge trimmer is an essential garden tool if you have a garden with hedges and shrubbery to maintain. It is a tool with a cutting blade, a housing unit for the motor, operating switch and a starting mechanism. It is powered by a 2 stroke petrol engine and is convenient and handy to use.
The H-60 petrol hedge trimmer is suitable for medium / large garden areas where electricity supply is not obtainable or where a battery powered hedge trimmer is not a practical option. You will not have to contend with trailing wires or cables if you opt for a petrol trimmer. Besides, the battery operated models sometimes lose power in the middle of a trimming session; this does not happen with petrol driven hedge trimming.
• Powerful 22.5 cc 2-stroke engine
• Anti-vibration system
• Cordless Freedom – means no danger of cutting an electric cord!
• Diamond ground dual action blades for cleaner cuts and reduced vibration
• Front switch and integral guard for added safety
• featuring Easy-Start carburettor
• 60cm long Double-sided reciprocating blades
• includes blade sheath.
• 180 degree twist grip handle ( for left & right handed use)